Membership fees are detailed below
- Playing members £95 (New bowler pay half price for the first season)
- Junior/student members £12
- Social members £12
Membership forms are available from the club house or downloadable Application Form 2018
Dress Code Summary
The following dress codes summary is defined below, more details can be found on the Dress Code page:
- Greys – White above the waist with grey trousers or skirt.
- Whites – White above the waist with white trousers or skirt
- Casual – Any smart, sensible clothes, including plain shorts, are acceptable. These are worn at Monday club and roll ups.
- Club Shirts – Shirts in the club colours, available from the club, are worn in certain competitions.
The fixture and results page lists the dress code for each match.
It is a requirement of a member to wear proper bowling shoes, these are available to purchase in white, brown or grey. Flat soled shoes or trainers are acceptable for visitors or new bowlers.
The light blue tops, available from Cotswold Bowls and club shirts can be worn in games approved by the committee.
Equipment and Clothes
The club has some sets of bowls that can be used by members or visitors who want to try the game before making any purchases.
Some local stores and sites that can provide bowls equipment, clothing and accessories are listed below