Thank you for visiting the Farnborough Bowling Club Website.
Farnborough Bowling Club is a friendly, sociable club in Canterbury Road. We welcome new bowlers and provide free tuition, more information can be found here
Use the menu at the top of the screen to navigate around the site or select a post to view from the left.
To access the Members’ Area log in using the link at the top left (may be at the bottom of the screen on mobile devices)
We are now proud supporters of The Rushmoor Community Lottery
The club laid a new green in September 2016 ready for our 70th anniversary year.
The club was 70 years old on 17th August
Next few events
Full calender available here
- Aldershot & District Division 2 Winners 2017
- Farnham & District Division 2 Runners Up 2017
- Farnham & District Mixed Pairs Finalist 2017
- Farnham & District Boyd Shield Finalist 2016
- Farnham & District Men’s Pairs Finalists 2016
- Aldershot & District 2 Wood Triples Finalists 2016, 2015
- Astolat Plate Winners 2016
- Ken Britton Cup Winners 2015
- Farnham & District Mixed Triples Winners 2015
- Farnham & District Ladies Pairs Winners 2015
- Farnham & District Ladies Singles Finalist 2015
- Farnham & District Division 2 Runners Up 2015
Coaching for new bowlers starts on the 5th May. We will be running two hour sessions on Saturday mornings at 10am.
If you would like to try bowls with no obligation or cost then fill in the request form below. All you need is a pair of flat shoes, the club will supply the bowls.
Not sure then visit our new bowler page for more information.
Another great social event at the bowling club.
Sheila had successfully booked Santa and two of his elves to visit.
Lots of fun stuff and a special birthday celebration for Norman on reaching 97.
Anne excelled again with a cracking Christmas Cake and her and Edna got us all singing at the end.
Farnborough bowlers has a successful week at the Bowls Hampshire Tour at The Dorset Bowls Resort.
Harrison Ash along with Cove, Oakley and Aldershot Underwood bowlers won the competition.
Geoff Ringrose with Michael and Sheila Andrews came third. A very successful week.
The following members were voted in to form the committee for the 2018 season at today’s AGM
|Vice President:||Christine Lee|
|Assistant Secretary:||Rona Jennings|
|Club Captain:||Sheila Andrews|
|Men's Captain:||Geoff Chadd|
|Ladies' Captain:||Joan Moorcroft|
|Competition Secretary:||Martin Lee|
|Match Secretary:||Colin Arnold|
|Green Manager:||Bob Savory|
|Press Officer:||Michael Andrews|
|Bar Manager:||Mick Browne|
|Additional Member:||Edith Edgar|
|Additional Member:||Brenda Brown|
Read more... 0 comments