Thank you for visiting the Farnborough Bowling Club Website.
Farnborough Bowling Club is a friendly, sociable club in Canterbury Road. We welcome new bowlers and provide free tuition: more information can be found here
Use the menu at the top of the screen to navigate around the site or select a post to view from the left.
To access the Members’ Area log in using the link at the top left (may be at the bottom of the screen on mobile devices)
The club laid a new green in September 2016 ready for our 70th anniversary year.
Our charity for 2020 is Parity providing services and support for people with profound and multiple disabilities and their families
Next few events
Full calender available here
- Aldershot & District League Division 1 Runners Up 2019
- Aldershot & District 2 Wood Triples Finalist 2019, 2016, 2015
- Farnham & District Mixed Triples Winners 2019, 2018
- Farnham & District Men’s Singles Finalist 2019
- Farnham & District Division 1 Runners Up 2018
- Farnham & District Ladies’ Singles Winner 2018
- Stoke Park Floodlit Trophy Winner 2018
- Aldershot & District Division 2 Winner 2017
- Farnham & District Division 2 Runners Up 2017
- Farnham & District Mixed Pairs Finalist 2017
- Farnham & District Boyd Shield Finalist 2016
- Farnham & District Men’s Pairs Finalists 2016
- Astolat Plate Winners 2016
Latest NewsRead more... 0 comments
On Friday 18th September, Chris Wright was the 2000th person to roll up on our green. A tremendous achievement in these unprecedented times.
Chris Said ”Wow. I ‘m very proud of what we have achieved this year. 2000 roll ups is amazing It’s thanks to all our members and especially the hard work of the green stewards. An unusual but rewarding season.”
Read more... 0 comments
Sunday was the last competition of this unusual season restricted by the Coronavirus.
The qualifying was run as 4 leagues each playing 3 games. The winners of these were Ian and Brian, Paul and Amanda, Graham and John, Michael and Barbara who proceeded to the semi finals.
The semis were close games with Graham/John and Michael/Barbara ended up as the finalists.
The final was another tight game with nothing in it going into the last end where Graham put two bowls right on the jack. Michael had to do something and a running shot managed to move the jack into the open. Barbara then draw 2 brilliant shots which John was unable to match and claimed the title without bowling the last bowl.
Winners Barbara and Michael
Some very good bowling in the 2-4-2 Singles Knockout Final. Mick Browne Turned out a worthy winner after defeating Allan Paice in a tight final.
During the day there were some incredible shots, one captured on video