Thank you for visiting the Farnborough Bowling Club Website.
Farnborough Bowling Club is a friendly, sociable club in Canterbury Road. We welcome new bowlers and provide free tuition: more information can be found here
Use the menu at the top of the screen to navigate around the site or select a post to view from the left.
To access the Members’ Area log in using the link at the top left (may be at the bottom of the screen on mobile devices)
The club laid a new green in September 2016 ready for our 70th anniversary year.
Our charity for 2020 is Parity providing services and support for people with profound and multiple disabilities and their families.
Next few events
Full calender available here
Request a rink by phoning or texting Michael or online at the following links
- Aldershot & District League Division 1 Runners Up 2019
- Aldershot & District 2 Wood Triples Finalist 2019, 2016, 2015
- Farnham & District Mixed Triples Winners 2019, 2018
- Farnham & District Men’s Singles Finalist 2019
- Farnham & District Division 1 Runners Up 2018
- Farnham & District Ladies’ Singles Winner 2018
- Stoke Park Floodlit Trophy Winner 2018
- Aldershot & District Division 2 Winner 2017
- Farnham & District Division 2 Runners Up 2017
- Farnham & District Mixed Pairs Finalist 2017
- Farnham & District Boyd Shield Finalist 2016
- Farnham & District Men’s Pairs Finalists 2016
- Astolat Plate Winners 2016
Bowls’ Big Weekend is a national initiative to promote our welcoming and socially-distanced sport and attract new members. Taking place over the Spring Bank Holiday of the 2021 season (Friday 28th to Monday 31st May).
Farnborough Bowling Club are welcoming anyone who wishes to try lawn bowls to join us on Monday 31st May, between 11am and 4pm. Just complete a request, link below
We are looking forward to the 2021 season. Last year we provided a safe environment to play and watch bowls with strict Covid-19 protocols. For this season we have upgraded all our hygiene systems with automatic soap and sanitiser dispensers and new hand dryers. We plan to open sometime in the second half of April, depending on green condition and Government guidelines.
Coaching sessions should be available from the beginning of May. A request form is available Coach Request
On Monday 31st May we are taking part in the National Bowls Big Weekend when we will open for a day of fun and an opportunity to try bowls.
Read more... 0 comments
On Friday 18th September, Chris Wright was the 2000th person to roll up on our green. A tremendous achievement in these unprecedented times.
Chris Said ”Wow. I ‘m very proud of what we have achieved this year. 2000 roll ups is amazing It’s thanks to all our members and especially the hard work of the green stewards. An unusual but rewarding season.”
Read more... 0 comments